Satori Communications programs are full of aha moments.
Our integrated approach to learning taps into the most recent brain science findings — and each learning experience is designed to ensure participants create new synaptic connections.” These connections form the very basis of learning.” *
We incorporate various learning styles and structure exercises for maximum retention. We also balance the instructor’s role with the important self-discovery activities of the participants.
At the conclusion, participants don’t just know the concepts and skills – they internalize them. When that happens, they own new skills over the long term
To help achieve your aha moments, we:
- assess needs via pre-program phone consultations, participant questionnaires and assignments
- use real-life situations and materials for in-class exercises – no unfamiliar scenarios or role-plays.
- use interactive exercises and guided feedback to help participants experience self-realization which leads to fundamental changes
- help participants strike a comfortable balance of powerful communication skills
To make sure participants retain the skills they learn, we use:
- recorded exercises
- reference materials, in class and after
- practice plans for regular use
- tool kits
- follow-up reminders
*Joseph LeDoux, in Synaptic Self